Framilastic for gathers and ruffles
Ideal for women’s wear, lingerie, swimwear and sportswear. Serves to retain elastic seams or can be used to create creative accents, elastic gathers or ruffles. Sewable, very elastic with high tear resistance (up to 450% stretch). Pleasant on the skin, resistant to chlorine and insensitive to heat up to 130 ° C.
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
Advantages of the product:
- has a high tear resistance
- is resistant to chlorine
- Cut Framilastic shorter than the distance to be sewn – depending on how much crimping you want to include.
- At the beginning of your ruffling, sew the ribbon about 1 cm (with a zig-zag stitch, and please do not forget to tie) to keep it in place. Then stretch your band to the desired length and sew it under tension. Arrived at the end must be sealed again.
- When processing Framilastic, the transparent tape should always be pierced in the middle. So it lies evenly and has a just as steady hold.
- Important: Do not use fabric softener when washing.
PLEASE PERFORM BEFORE PROCESSING THE PRODUCTS APPLICATION TESTS.
Care: washable up to 60 ° C, dry cleaning
Width: 0.9 cm